A powerful, open-source editor based on Eclipse components
- Dart scripts in HTML files have code completion, error reporting, hyperlink nav.
- Propose private members in code completion if they are visible in current library.
- Show problem sources in refactoring warning dialog and allow users to continue.
- Smart indent should wrap into block only if already in a block.
- Code completion: don’t insert argument list if there is one already.
- Enabled the pause button for dartium debugger.
- Added an ‘Inspect Library…’ context menu to the debugger.
- Improved the discoverability of the expr eval area in the object inspector.
- Detect chrome content script extensions when debugging, and warn the user.
- Removed set/clear mark keybindings, so non-us keyboards can type ‘[‘ and ‘]’.
- Changed calls to query() to querySelector() in webapp template.
- Fix for selection on lines with string literal.
- Fix for rename refactoring: private members can’t be references in other libraries.
- Fix for jumping editor view left after save.
- Fix an issue displaying large arrays in debu…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.