Counts optimum sawing solution for sawming timber and production support
CutLog is created to help sawyers obtain the optimum sawing solution as rapidly and easily as possible. This program allows to control various aspects of optimization process, including specifying the thickness of both center cants and side lumber. The optimum results can be printed. The printed solution includes all relevant data including lumber sizes and piece count, log size and yield. In adition to optimum yield, CutLog can also determine optimum value using a price modeling module. This option allows the user to evaluate the affect of changing value of side boards and value of center cants or lumber. Optimization can be done base on yield or price of produced timber. It has the fastest optimization algorithm (based on Feldman-Sapiro theory). It is able to count over 20.000 full optimizations per second on Pentium4 2,8MHz processor (depends on complexity of scheme).
Here are some key features of “CutLog”:
- Kind of wood species – shrinking allowance
- Normalization – any number of standards base of wich will be size of timber determined
- Taper – natural profile of log
- Thickness of saw blade
- Central timber size – entered by user (sawyer)
- Side timbers – entered by user
- .NET Framework 4.0 (included in installer)
- Pentium Processor
- 15 days trial
- You are not able to update the database
- Optimization is limited to maximum thickness of 22mm
- FlexiCut optimization is limited to 5 boards from list
- Nag screen
- New Polish language localisation
- Internal optimization
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.