Handy HTML editor and syntax checker
CSE HTML Validator is a powerful, easy-to-use, user configurable, and all-in-one HTML, XHTML, and CSS checker that includes a link checker, spell checker, accessibility checker, and syntax editor. CSE HTML Validator Lite will provide users with a HTML editor and basic HTML syntax checker. The application features an unusually powerful custom syntax checking engine that is specifically designed to check HTML, XHTML, CSS and more; and with the built-in editor you can also make changes to your documents. CSE HTML Validator is an important part of an HTML development environment. Before publishing web pages, especially pages created manually or with a “dumb” HTML editor, you should check them for syntax errors, misspelled words, and broken links. CSE HTML Validator helps you eliminate website problems that cause visitors to abandon websites. It increases your productivity and saves you time and money. Note: Free for non-commercial / educational purposes.
Here are some key features of “CSE HTML Validator Lite”:
- Check spelling
- Quickly change all tags and attributes to lowercase.
- Automatically place quotation marks around all attribute values.
- Strip HTML tags from HTML documents, leaving only the text
- Quickly change all the headers and/or footers of every page of your web site when you design your pages using the template tool
- 1 GHz processor
- 1024×768 screen resolution with a minimum of 256 colors
- Validator: Improved and updated HTML5 checking
- Validator: New mobile messages for mobile development and for improving desktop sites when viewed on mobile devices
- Editor: Document tabs are now colored after validation, based on whether the document has errors (red) or warnings (yellow) or neither (green)
- Editor: Document tabs are now multi-row, and expand to fill up the width of the tab row
- Editor: The ‘Browser’ tab has been split into a ‘Preview’ tab and a ‘Browser’ tab to make the integrated web browser easier and more intuitive to use
- Editor: New ‘Change All Non-ASCII to References’ option for selected text; useful for quickly converting non-ASCII characters in a document to their character references
- Editor: Updates to the HTML & CSS inserters
- Validator: Improved CSS support
- Validator: Began adding HTML 5.1 support
- Validator: Improved and updated SEO checking
- Validator: The spell checker now changes dictionaries based on the “lang” attribute if it’s a supported language, and now …
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.