Plot Drill Hole/Sample Maps and Contour Maps
Contour3DMS is a Windows program for drawing and plotting drill hole/contour maps. A wide variety of options allow the plans to be customized to your requirements. Designed for presenting and interpreting geological field data, Contour3DMS consists of 3 integrated modules built into one application: 1.Spreadsheet Module for entering and editing data 2. Drill Hole/Sample Plotting Module for drawing and plotting drill hole/sample maps 3. 3D Contouring Module for plotting contour maps Get Contour3DMS and try it for yourself to fully assess its capabilities!
Here are some key features of “Contour3DMS”:
- Plot and Draw Drill Hole/Sample Maps and Contour Maps
- Gridding, Inverse Distance, Kriging, Contouring
- 3D Surface Plots
- Import Tab, Comma, Space, Semi-colon Delimited and Fixed Width Files.
- Builtin Spreadsheet for Entering and Editing Data
- Use Additional Windows Symbol Fonts
- Optional Mineral Databases
- Core Description Report Templates
- Mapping Symbol Font with Bedding, Foliation, Fold, Fault, Lineation, Cleavage, Dyke and Joint Symbols Included
- Auto or Manual Scales
- Drawing and Text Tools Including Line, Box, Filled Box, Ellipse, Text, Symbol
- Choice of Colors, Labels, Symbols and Fonts
- Reference Charts Including Map Symbols, Rock Color, Timescale, Volume Estimation, Grainsize Charts
- Printing and Clipboard Support, Print Vector and Bitmaps
- Output to Bitmap or PDF Files
- PDF Manual
- 30 days or 40 runs trial
- nag screen
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.