COMODO Internet Security Premium is an antivirus system that aims to protect your system, files and folders against online threats. It includes an antivirus module, combined with firewall features build an unbreakable shield. COMODO Internet Security Premium offers to change your DNS servers to COMODO SecureDNS servers (it has a description), and to enable “Cloud Based Behavior Analysis” of unrecognized programs by submitting them to COMODO. When the program is launched, you are welcomed by three windows. In one of them, COMODO searched for updates, another one informed us of how the firewall had detected a new private network that our PC was about to join, and another one which is the software’s interface. Updating takes several minutes, after which COMODO runs an automatic scan on your computer (which takes a really long time, but it’s thorough). The GUI is very eye-catching and simple to follow. COMODO seems to have a lot of features for each main function, but they are well organized. The antivirus section lets you run or schedule a scan (a full scan, on critical areas, or a spyware scan), configure the scanner settings, view antivirus events and quarantined items, but also submit suspicious files to COMODO to be further analyzed. The firewall lets you view events and alerts that were possibly triggered by attacks on the computer, define a new trusted or blocked application, create a set of global rules, and configure various options. Defense+ has some interesting features, such as running a program in the Sandbox (a “safe haven” for untrusted, restricted, limited or partially limited applications), adding or removing files to and from your local safe executable database, and viewing unrecognized files (which are automatically placed in the Sandbox until further notice). Surprisingly enough, COMODO uses very little CPU and memory resources while scanning is active. But other system applications run slower. To sum things up, COMODO Internet Security Premium is a brilliant security application, but that’s only our opinion. You have to test it for yourself..
Complete protection against viruses and Internet attacks for Windows computers. Comodo Internet Security was developed to be a multi-layered security application that keeps hackers out and personal information in. Built from the ground upwards with your security in mind, Internet Security offers 360° protection by combining powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, and an advanced host intrusion prevention system called Defense+. NOTE: Upgrading to Comodo Internet Security Pro provides you with access to Comodo Firewall, Antivirus, GeekBuddy and the Virus Free Guarantee for up to 3 PCs
Here are some key features of “COMODO Internet Security Premium”:
- Default Deny Protection(DDP):
- Only known and listed PC-safe files and applications are able to access your PC.
- Prevention-based protection:
- Firewall and Antivirus combine to stop viruses and malware before they enter the PC.
- Sandbox technology:
- The sandbox is a virtual operating environment for untrusted programs – ensuring viruses and other malicious software are completely isolated from the rest of your computer.
- Personalized protection alerts:
- Firewall quickly learns the rules you set for downloading software, and adjusts its alerts accordingly to fit your needs.
- Real-time access to updated virus definitions:
- Automatic updates mean greatest possible protection possible against zero-day threats.
- One-click virus scanning:
- Make sure your PC is clean with one simple button click.
- Uncluttered, user-friendly interface:
- Quickly navigate through the various parts of Firewall protection without getting lost.
- Thorough security “wizards”:
- Preset security settings for simple point-and-click setup.
- Unique “slider” to easily change your current security level:
- Easily switch between presets to reflect your security preference at any given time.
- Exclusive access to Comodo’s “safe-list”:
- List of over two million known PC-friendly files and applications so safe files and apps are allowed to run.
- 128 MB RAM
- 210 MB hard disk space
- FIXED: Diagnostic doesn’t start when upgrading from Windows 8.0 to Windows 8.1
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.