CodeLobster PHP Edition Portable is a comprehensive and reliable PHP solution that provides webmasters and website designers with a simple means of validating code locally and making all the elements responsive. Thanks to its comprised features and plugins, users can easily extend the functionality of the program the way they want. Designed as a multifunctional IDE (Integrated development environment), the application includes a wide range of code completion listings, variables, functions, keywords and constants that come in handy for novice users as well. Also, the ‘DynamicHelp’ window automatically lists all the possible references for the current work. This way, whether you are working with SQL or PHP scripts, you can easily find HTML elements and styles, regardless of their location. CodeLobster PHP Edition Portable sports an intuitive and clean interface from where you can easily build a new PHP, CSS, HTML, SQL or XML file, preview specific files and view all of the available folders, along with their properties such as creation time, size, full path and type by accessing the Explorer panel, as well as search for specific objects from the right panel. Additionally, the application supports Drupal CMS, Joomla, JQuery library, CodeIgniter framework and WordPress blogging platform, so features like ‘HTML Inspector’, ‘Debugger’ and ‘Class View’ are very useful when it comes to edit your files. In case you access the ‘Class View’ window, you are able to preview all the code elements such as classes, functions and variables, as well as navigate through your project and find all the made declarations for the chosen element. An important function that each IDE contains is the Debugger feature that allows you to debug applications during the development process. This way, you can view if any errors, bugs or warning messages are presented into your project each time you want to validate it. However, you need to make sure that the ‘php.ini’ file is presenter, otherwise the Console window will not display any of the required data. Being a portable utility, you can carry the program with you wherever you go on a removable drive and use it on any computer. Hence, it does not create registry entries and you can remove it simply by deleting its containing folder. In closing, CodeLobster PHP Edition Portable comes packed with intuitive and practical functions that help website developers to write and validate web scripts effortlessly..
Here are some key features of “CodeLobster PHP Edition Portable”:
- HTML autocomplete
- HTML/CSS code inspector
- HTML toolbar
- CSS autocomplete
- PHP Advanced autocomplete
- PHP Debugger
- Context and Dynamic Help with search for work with PHP, MySQL, HTML
- DynamicHelp window automatically lists all possible references for current word. You also can use ContextHelp to get information about shortcut keys.
- Support for Version Control Systems: SVN, Git etc.
- Code folding (collapsing)
- Pair highlighting
- Pair selection, tags and attributes selection commands
- Navigation by holding CTRL key for A, LINK, IMG tags, BACKGROUND attributes and PHP functions
- Class View
- Preview in a browser
- Project manager
- File Explorer with FTP/SFTP support, publishing for projects
- Incremental find
- All standard functionality for work with a code
- Twig plug-in
- Node.js support in the Lite version
- Latest IE version for Preview Window
- Restoring File Tree state
- Extended tooltips for PHP functions
- Keywords highlighting for Ruby, Python and Perl
- Information about supporting IE10 and IE11 for CSS
- Bugs fixed:
- Tooltips on filenames
- Incorrect format for “static” keyword
- Drupal login after installation by the wizard
- CodeIgniter help
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.