Manage members of your club
Club Membership System will provide users with a software to meet the requirements of a club which needs to maintain a membership database and track member activity at the club facilities. It has a comprehensive set of features which can be enabled to meet the needs of clubs of all sizes. It is easy to setup and operate, making it an ideal choice for a small club running it on a single PC but is expandable via it’s optional features and modules to meet the needs of the large clubs.
Here are some key features of “Club Membership System”:
- Designed especially for small to medium sized clubs (up to around 10,000 members).
- Intuitive easy-to-use interface
- Creates customizable membership cards with photo and integrated barcodes
- Customizable card backgrounds and logos (can be based on member type)
- Comprehensive set of reports on membership, visits and other statistics
- Each member record has:
- Full contact details (name, address, phone, mobile, e-mail)
- Emergency contact details (name, address, phone, mobile, e-mail)
- Standard attributes (Banned, Suspended, Cancelled)
- User definable attributes/flags
- User definable member types (e.g. Standard, Staff, Junior, etc)
- Free text field for notes (e.g. allergy information)
- Photo (JPG, GIF and BMP supported).
- Optional operator passwords for FrontGate module
- Card Designer for modifying the design of membership and pass cards
- FrontGate/Reception module – a Point of Sale application for handling:
- Barcoded goods
- Membership purchase and renewals
- Logging of member visits
- Pass handling
- Loyalty points
- Non-barcode goods
- Integrates with a receipt printer
- Enter and record financial transactions:
- new membership
- membership renewal
- club entry
- barcoded goods
- User-defined transactions
- Accept transaction payments as cash, card or cheque
- Create and sell passes for member entry to club:
- Passes can be time limited, use limited (count number of uses) or both
- Passes can have optional value to offset against entry charges (when used with transactions)
- Operators with usernames and passwords:
- Can be used to restrict access to all programs and modules
- Can be used to restrict access to reports or just financial reports
- Loyalty Points:
- Points can be added or redeemed via the FrontGate module
- Can be automatically added according to spend
- Can be assigned a redemption cash value as a discount against spend
- Member visit logging module to track entry and exit from the club.
- Group Accounts for collecting individual members into an associated group, e.g. a family
- Will integrate with a barcode scanner or magnetic card reader.
- Will work in a network configuration with an large number of networked PCs
- Uses a Microsoft Access compatible database allowing the user to create custom reports and interfaces
- Optionally uses a MySQL database (V2.1 onwards)
- Updated magnetic stripe parsing to include new customer cards
- Fixed problem in Contact code which caused id not to be generated
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.