Clean Space is a tool that you can use to tidy up your computer and delete your traces by eliminating unnecessary files.
Upon initialization, Clean Space automatically performs a scan job on your computer. Its interface is clean and simple to follow. Clean Space can be easily used by individuals of any experience level.
So, you can set the tool to automatically delete tracks and garbage by following a set of predefined rules or you can enter advanced cleaning mode and make your own changes.
You can check out the program title and disk size, along with the total number of files and registry keys. Clean Space can clear the autocomplete history in the Open/Save box, clear the clipboard and empty the Recycle Bin.
But it can also delete prefetch files, clear the RSS feed case and recent wallpapers list, remove the history of folders that were used to copy or move files via Explorer, clear history records in Winamp and the album artwork cache in VLC Media Player, and more.
During the cleaning process you can check out the current file count, registry records and space, as well as delete method. Plus, you can enable Clean Space to always start in advanced mode and to run a tray agent on Windows startup.
Furthermore, you can select the delete method (e.g. standard, one-pass anti-recovery), terminate currently running processes, input program captions or executable file names to close, lock the screen with a password, and others.
The program takes up a moderate amount of system resources and is very thorough when it comes to scanning and cleaning. We haven’t encountered any kind of issues during our tests. Too bad there is no help file available. But, even so, we strongly recommend Clean Space to all users.
Clean Space is a useful application that allows you to protect your private information by cleaning the browsing history, the cookies and the tracks from your computer.
As soon as you turn on your computer… Windows and many programs start collecting all the websites, files, pictures, movie clips, emails and online chats that you view without your approval and permission. Everything you did on your computer would leave trace on your computer, and this is available to anyone who searches for it!
Protect your privacy!
Clean Space will prevent unauthorized access to your computer history from anyone – friends, family, and collaborators. In other words, nobody will be able to view web sites you’ve visited, images or videos you’ve viewed, programs you’ve launched, letters you’ve written, and much more which you would like to keep a lid on.
How does Clean Space?
At your command or at a scheduled time, Clean Space starts deleting activity history in over two hundred sensitive areas such as Browser history, Windows Explorer history, temporary internet files, cookie files, index.dat files, swap file, and many others. Once it accomplishes its work, Clean Space 10 leaves no chance to learn your computer session details.
- Clean Space can clear Windows Paging File on Windows shutdown which guarantees removal of all private sensitive information which was in Windows RAM.
- In case of failure (when some file is used by hidden program during cleaning) Clean Space warns you and suggests solution.
- Clean Space closes windows and programs that should be closed to perform secure cleaning of your PC.
- Clean Space can be installed in a hidden mode and no other user on your PC can find it.
- Clean Space supports third party program profiles and you can select which one should be included in cleaning.
- You can review data collected under each area that Clean Space will remove. You can use White List function to keep some data if needed.
- Clean Space has separate checkbox for each area in any program supported.
- Clean Space clears visible tracks and garbage (for example, history) but plus – invisible, for example: date of recent program use which is stored in the registry for technical use, but can betray you.
- Reminder and cleaning in background mode. Clean Space contains many functions to remind you to clean your PC.
- Clean Space renames files to random digit names before removal to prevent any recovery of file names.
- Clean Space reminds you to clean PC when you close your browser.
- 7-day trial
- Nag screen
- Added support for Internet Explorer 11
- Added support for FireFox version 26 and 27