Use this application to create copies of you OS, applications, documents, agenda, photos, images, music, emails and restore them at any time
Casper is a utility that enables you to create an image of your Windows operating system and restore it should it crash due to virus attacks or other corruption reasons. Using Casper you can maintain a bootable backup replacement for instant recovery, No restoration required. You save time and eliminate downtime. You just boot and run from your dedicated Casper backup drive. Casper also makes it easy to maintain complete disk image backups as files, which can be stored virtually anywhere, including on a drive containing other files or remotely on a network attached storage device. Should your system drive fail or become corrupted, you can use these backups to choose a specific point-in-time in which to restore your computer.
Here are some key features of “Casper”:
- Bootable Backups:
- creates and maintains a complete, instantly bootable backup replacement disk for your system.
- Image File Backups:
- creates, maintains, and restores complete disk image file backups that can be stored virtually anywhere, including on a drive containing other files or remotely on a network attached storage device.
- SmartStart Wizards:
- make the process of backing up or replacing your Windows system disk faster and easier than ever.
- USB Boot Capability:
- creates a fully bootable copy of a Windows system drive that can boot and run directly from an external USB drive.
- SmartRestore Technology:
- provides easy, one-step support for restoring a system from a backup. Casper automatically locates available backups, you choose which backup to restore, and then Casper does the rest. Casper will even seek out your backups from multiple locations.
- Automatic Pre-Image Verification:
- ensures all data on source device is accessible before updating an existing bootable backup or non-incremental image backup.
- AccuClone Technology:
- exclusive disk imaging technology designed to enhance performance and virtually eliminate I/O degradation and other problems caused by poorly engineered and misbehaving third-party drivers and applications.
- 500MB available hard disk space
- 512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended)
- Backup device (additional internal or external hard disk drive)
- 30-day Trial
- Using the unregistered version the Volume resizing feature is disabled
- Nag Screen
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.