The Internet is filled with tutorials and all kinds of videos in which the uploaders record some activity on their desktop, leaving their viewers wondering about the tools they used to create the tutorials in the first place. The most powerful software solution that can do such a thing is called Camtasia Studio and works on any Windows version out there. The application will take a while to download, since the setup kit has almost 200 MB, and to install, because there are a lot of files to be copied on your computer. The interface seems overwhelming at first sight, since it throws all kinds of tools to the user, but this is precisely the way functions are typically organized in such a powerful application. When starting a new recording, users get the chance to choose if they are interested in the desktop (either full screen, or a custom region) or PowerPoint. Once complete, the user can preview the recording and choose if they want to keep it or begin another one. The recording process goes incredibly smooth and although one would expect such an application to be a bit heavy on computer resources, Camtasia Studio works fine. In fact, this is a mandatory thing because Camtasia thus leaves resources to other applications whose activity on the screen must be recorded. Once the source video is captured, users can add callouts, audio effects, transitions, cursor effects and title clips along with voice narration and picture-in-picture functions. Each of these features might initially take some time getting used to, but the output is worth every minute spent experimenting. The timeline is a handy tool that serves as an overview of the items added so far to the project, and adjusting the timing of each of them is as easy as moving a slider. In order to finalize the project, one can export it to an archive, a SWF video or upload it directly to YouTube, depending on one’s needs. As a conclusion, the price tag Camtasia wears might not seem that exaggerated given its complex functions. Users simply need to give it a try and see how it works, and they just might end up being pleasantly surprised..
Camtasia will create videos of on-screen activity from any program, so you can easily show people how to use application and web sites. Camtasia Studio is the complete professional solution for recording, editing and sharing high-quality screen video on the Web, CD-ROM and portable media players, including iPod. Easily record your screen, PowerPoint, multiple audio tracks, and webcam video to create compelling training videos, screencasts, and presentations without ever leaving your desk. With the power of interactive Camtasia Studio videos, you can deliver high-quality content anytime, to even your most remote audience.
Here are some key features of “Camtasia Studio”:
- Save editing time and achieve consistency by storing callouts, title slides, or an entire intro sequence for later reuse.
- Copy and paste:
- Reuse transitions, zooms, and other effects—just copy and paste to a different spot on the timeline or add it to the library.
- YouTube upload:
- Get in front of millions! Produce and upload HD-quality videos to YouTube without leaving Camtasia Studio.
- Enhanced callouts:
- Give your screencasts a visual makeover with new callout styles and an easy way to make your own—now with support for image transparency!
- Keystroke callouts:
- Make keystrokes visible to viewers! Camtasia Studio takes note of any keyboard shortcuts used during recording and shows the keys as a graphic overlay.
- Sketch motion callouts:
- Call attention to the important bits with animated shapes that appear to be hand-drawn right onto the video.
- Precision volume controls:
- Fade the volume of an audio track up and down at any point in your video, using simple controls built into the timeline.
- Editable cursor effects:
- Help viewers follow along by enlarging the mouse pointer, making it a spotlight, or visualizing clicks.
- Smarter SmartFocus:
- TechSmith’s SmartFocus technology places smoother, more accurate zooms and pans so your content always looks sharp —a huge time-saver!
- Sleek, new interface:
- Find and use more of the product’s features…and get projects done faster.
- Optimized screen recorder:
- Our capture engine now boosts frame rates by up to 50%—for smoother motion when recording things like 3D design software, real world video, or Flash animations.
- media assets Your library comes stocked with professionally-designed media assets from Digital Juice…with the possibility to add more.
- Dual-Core Processor minimum, Quad-Core Processor or better recommended
- 2GB RAM minimum, 4GB RAM or greater recommended
- 2GB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Display dimensions of 1024×768 or greater
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone and speakers recommended
- Optional: Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (recommended)
- Optional: USB Web camera
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or later version
- Microsoft .NET 4.0 Client Profile (included, except with MSI installer)
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- Fixed a memory leak for media files on the timeline that was leading to high memory use and instability
- Fixed a crash when double clicking a media while it is transferring from the Fuse mobile app
- Fixed a bug where users with a Lectora production preset got stuck in the production preset manager
- Fixed a bug where temporary files were written to the user’s Windows temporary folder instead of the custom temporary folder location specified inside the editor Tools > Options dialog
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.