Camera Control Pro is a comprehensive application that allows you to remote control Nikon DSLRs using the computer. The camera can be connected to the PC using a standard USB cable, but the program also provides compatibility with wireless transmitter models attached to the digital SLR. Designed with simplicity in mind, the interface is intuitive and comprises all the essential settings you have in the camera menu, including a simulated LCD panel, displaying the memory amount. Therefore, you can use this program to make just about any capturing adjustment on the computer screen, as you would on the camera. With the help of Camera Control Pro, you can easily modify the exposure level and mode, adjust the shutter speed, aperture and other settings. The ‘Live View’ mode displays a real-time preview of the final photo look through the objective lens, directly on the computer monitor, enabling you to manually change the focus point, the zoom level and rotate the image. Recording videos remotely is also possible. In order to avoid camera overheating and damage, the application displays a countdown timer before disabling the ‘Live View’ mode. In addition to this, it can automatically take photos at regular time intervals using the ‘Time Lapse Photography’ feature. You can set the delay between two consecutive photos and choose the number of shots to take. The auto-focus option changes the focus point automatically, while the auto bracketing mode changes camera settings during shooting. The captured photos are automatically transferred to the hard drive, instead of the camera memory card (JPG, TIF, NEF and NDF formats are supported). Image comments and copyright information customization, date and the time setting, white balance measuring, camera curves editing, user-defined hotkeys are other advantages that this application comes with. To sum it up, Camera Control Pro provides you with a simple method for remote shooting with Nikon cameras. Its advanced features combined with a bit of creativity enables photographers to capture unique images..
This software enables remote control of the settings on most Nikon digital SLRs. Connection between the computer and camera may be via USB cable, or through wired or wireless LAN using a wireless transmitter. Advanced camera features are supported including LiveView, the Picture Control system and the Viewer, which collectively enable the preview and selection of images prior to transfer to a computer. Furthermore, Camera Control also supports workflows from Nikon’s exclusive photofinishing and browser software.
Here are some key features of “Camera Control Pro”:
- Remote control of most Nikon digital SLR settings, including exposure mode, shutter speed and aperture, from a computer.
- Operation by wired and wireless LAN when using a wireless transmitter.
- Direct transfer of images from a camera to a computer and workflow management of all procedures from shooting to saving images.
- Enhanced Viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored on a computer.
- Images on a camera buffer can be confirmed or deleted with thumbnail or preview display on a computer prior to transfer.
- Supports It also supports workflows from Nikon’s exclusive photofinishing and browser software.
- modes (Hand-held and Tripod) where the camera sensor is used to provide a real-time preview through the objective lens. LiveView support enables simultaneous adjustment of focus point and/or shutter release, and confirmation of the image on a computer screen. In Tripod mode, remote selection of the desired autofocus point is possible.
- Supports the Picture Control system which allows image parameters to be selected and adjusted on a computer, and custom curves (tone compensation data) to be created and saved back to the camera.
- CPU: 1-GHz or better Intel Celeron / Pentium 4 / Core Series
- Hard-disk space: Requires 1GB or more for running.
- RAM: 512MB (1 GB recommended)
- Display: 1024 x 768 (XGA) or better ; 24-bit (True Color) or better
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- Support for the D4S has been added.
- When both of the following conditions are met, and the Transfer only JPEG to PC option in the Storage tab is checked, users can now transfer only JPEG copies to the computer:
- RAW + FINE, RAW + NORMAL, or RAW + BASIC is selected for Image Quality (D4S only)
- PC + CARD is selected for Record to
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.