While working with numbers, it is important to have a powerful calculator that can help you perform various calculations and conversions. Calc4all is a reliable and powerful application that can help you calculate all sorts of values for various units, such as area, volume or temperature. You can even calculate loan and credit expenditures. Versatile base converter The program can help you compute certain calculations for various numerical bases, such as binary, octal or hexadecimal. Furthermore, you can convert each result to a base, in order to use it differently. The application can convert various area sizes in order to ease-off your work. You can select the type of measuring standard used, which can be either metric or imperial units. Volume calculation is done similarly, the only difference being the third dimension that you need enter. In addition, Calc4all supports a lot of conversions, such as temperature, length, volume, weight, area, speed, time or data storage. These conversions cover most scientific areas, easily making this application very practical and flexible. Useful side features Aside from unit conversion and calculations, the application offers you many side features that can fasten your work. You can print your current calculations, or use the “Loan Calculator” function in order to compute the total expenditures that you could have in case you want to make a credit. Additionally, keyboard shortcuts can be used to work faster and safer, because using the mouse takes more time. A powerful and reliable calculator Calc4all can fasten your work by providing you with an ideal environment for calculating various results and then converting it to various numerical bases. Besides numeric base conversion, you can convert other values, such as temperature, volume or length, which make the application practical and flexible..
Calc4all is a portable windows calculator with practical built in features! This project started out for people use the Microsoft scientific calculator frequently, but it did not do other things that they use occasionally – i.e. conversions, area & volume calculations, and loan calculations. Calc4all is a dependable program that can help you compute any value or convert it to various bases, such as hexadecimal, binary or octal.
Here are some key features of “Calc4all”:
- Small (under 500KB) and can run from a hard drive or USB Flash drives
- Decimal, Binary, Hexadecimal, and Octal number systems
- Printable & savable calculator tape:
- Loan Calculator
- Area & Volume Calculator in metric or standard with ability to mix all units
- Over 60 unit conversions in categories Temperature, Length, Volume, Weight, Area, Speed, & Time
- Floating Point, Fixed & Auto Decimal
- Change Button
- Memory Buttons
- Item Count
- No changing conversions, Area, Volume or Loan information
- Re-write code in a new compiler. This allows for 32 bit and 64 bit Windows, Mac, & Linux executables
- User Interface received a complete overhaul – New look & feel
- Bigger Fonts – easier to read
- Updates to the way the ‘Tax’, ‘%’, & ‘1/x’ buttons function
- Dec up to 16 Chars, Hex up to 16 Chars, Bin up to 32 chars, Oct up to 16 chars
- Printing code re-vamped – All known bugs fixed
- Calculator supports multiple sizes
- Fully High DPI aware in Windows 7 & 8 and Mac
- Switch decimal formats with a press of a button (No more going through menus)
- Repeat last addition, subtraction, multiplication, & division by holding down ‘Ctrl’ or ‘Command’ and the correct operator button
- Conversion works from all Bases (Dec, Hex, Bin, Oct)
- Data Storage category added to conversions
- Unlimited number of Loan profiles (used to be 20)
- Duration of Loan can be in Months or Years
- Button dedicated to run the custom app of your choosing
- Tape has more formatting (bold, more color options, etc.)
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.