A complete DWG CAD alternative application that bundles an advanced set of features, especially designed for professional designers
BricsCad Platinum is a comprehensive and lightweight DWG CAD software that provides users with tools to write and read DWG files without conversion.
BricsCad Platinum reads and writes the DWG format and offers high compatibility with AutoCAD 2009. BricsCad Platinum has a very recognizable intuitive user interface and requires no extra training.
Dimensions are updated automatically when the geometry has changed. You can even dimension Model Space entities in Paper Space and see them being updated when you modify the entities in Model Space.
In BricsCad Platinum, dimensions can be linked to entity snap points such as endpoints, midpoints and perpendicular. Associative dimensioning applies to both linear and angular dimensions.
Layer states let you save and restore configurations of layer properties and states. You might want a layer to display in blue sometimes and green at other times, or you need some layers to be off or frozen or locked when editing a specific part of a drawing.
After spending a lot of time adjusting all layer settings you can use layer states to save your settings. You can save multiple layer states in a each drawing
Using BricsCad Platinum’s Quick Select you can specify filters, such as entity type, color, linetype or any other entity property, to compose a selection set.
After composing the filter criteria you can choose to add the matching entities to a new selection set, add the entities to the current selection set or remove them from the current selection. Quick Select applies to the entire drawing or to a previously created selection.
- Assembly modeling
- Kinematic analysis
- Bill of materials
- Dynamic UCS
- 3D Direct modeling in rendered mode with the Quad tool
- 2D and 3D constraint solving
- Design intent recognition
- Powerful 3D render engine and materials editor
- Chapoo connectivity
- Dynamic input and dynamic dimensions
- Associative dimensions
- Attribute management
- Graphic device per viewport
- Publish improvements
- Layer filters
- Reference editing
- Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster, or compatible processor
- RAM: 256 MB, 1 Gb or more recommended
- Hard drive: 250 MB for program files + 1 GB free space
- Display: 1024×768 XGA with true color (minimum)
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- added MLEADERSCALE and CMLEADERSTYLE system variables.
- TRIM/EXTEND: added the TRIM and EXTEND commands for aligned, rotated and ordinate dimensions.
- CUSTOMIZATION – REVERT TO DEFAULTS:
- toolbar state and positions are now reverted to defaults as well.
- improved layout of the ‘Revert to defaults’ dialog box.
- PRINT: strongly reduced print data size when printing drawings that contain clipped viewports.
- PRINT DIALOG: the list of paper sizes in the Print Dialog is now in alphanumeric order.
- SMFLANGEEDGE: the command can now be applied to base flanges which have imprinted lines.
- SR36208 – LINETYPE SCALE: it is now possible to use fractions as linetype scale value.
- SR42274 – SELECTSIMILAR: the command now accepts “_previous” selectionset as input entities, and the final entity selection is stored in the document’s “previous” selectionset when the command is finished.
- SR42452 – LOCALIZATION: to allow better translation different strings were added to denote “Thickness…