A 9 bands linear phase equalizer
The Blue Cat’s Liny EQ plugin was designed to be a 9 bands linear phase equalizer. It processes the signal without the usual phase distortion most classical digital EQs produce. Its wide range of gain (+/-40 dB per band) makes it suitable for any sound sculpting to subtle final mix equalization task.
The Smooth Update mechanism has been included in this plug-in so that you can automate the equalizer in your favorite sequencer or use the MIDI capabilities of your sequencer to control it in real time. You will get an absolutely zipper-free continuous time-varying equalization. This equalizer also has a very small latency (less than 3 milliseconds), making it unique on the market. It is THE absolutely real-time linear phase equalizer.
- Linear phase equalizer
- 40 dB range
- Automatic gain compensation
- Very short latency: 2.9 ms (128 samples at 44,1 kHz)
- For the DirectX version, DirectX 8.0 at least is required.
- Any DirectX or VST compatible host software
- One single instance of the plug-in per session
- The effect is bypassed for 3 seconds every 20 seconds
- New Features:
- Audio Suite support for offline processing in Pro Tools (AAX).
- Copy/paste the plug-in’s current state from the presets menu using the system clipboard.
- Reduced the plug-in’s memory usage.
- Windows VST Installer now remembers where the plug-in was initially installed to simplify upgrades.
- Bug Fixes:
- (Win) Alt-Click on a control now resets the value to default in Pro Tools, as expected.
- Fixed version number reported to host application for VST and Audio Unit versions.