Smartphones are used for a wide range of operations, and when dealing with important or confidential documents it is vital to create a backup of them lest they are lost if the phone gets stolen or it crashes. If you own a BlackBerry 10 phone, then the app you are most likely to use to sync your phone files with your computer is BlackBerry Link. Before installing this application, you need to make sure your PC meets all the listed system requirements otherwise software crashes or freezes might occur. Once it is up and running, you can perform a wide range of operations, such as switching content from your old BlackBerry device to the new one, by transferring data, apps and settings. You can assign a name to your device, which can come in handy if you want to use BlackBerry Link to manage several devices and you need to be able to tell them apart. You can also set the application to automatically import camera photos captured by your phone, so you no longer need to waste time doing it manually. In addition, BlackBerry Link can come in handy when you want to explore details about your device, such as the model, software release or OS version. Whenever a newer software release is available, you will be notified and advised to install it onto your phone, but only after you create a backup first. Due to this app, you can also sync media folders between your phone and PC when they are connected via USB or when they share the same Wi-Fi network. To sum it up, BlackBerry Link is the right tool to use whenever you want to quickly backup, copy or sync data from your BlackBerry 10 phone to your computer. No expert skills are required either, as the graphic interface is intuitive and user-friendly..
BlackBerry Link comes in handy to those who own a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 10 and who want to backup their device files on their computers. The application is intuitive so that you can easily transfer, sync or copy documents, videos, songs or pictures to your phone. You can also use the software to import data from your old BlackBerry device to your new one.
- Intel compatible 1GHz or higher processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- USB 1.1 or higher USB port
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater
- 100 MB of free hard disk space for typical installation
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client
- iTunes 10.1 or later or Windows Media Player 11 or later for music synchronization
- A BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 10 OS and a media card or built-in media storage
- BlackBerry Link today with all new UI & overhaul changes in stability. Some who did face difficulties managing backups & performing restores may rejoice with this release.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.