ASTRA32 is a lightweight cross-platform utility designed to give you detailed information about your computer hardware. The GUI is clean and intuitive, and gives users the possibility to view system information about the processor (CPU clock), motherboard (system name, BIOS version, vendor), memory (memory size, memory module), storage (HDD model and size, CD/DVD model and speed), video (vendor, model), sound (sound chip), operating system, network (name, adapter name and description), and ports. ASTRA32 provides details about the processor, namely CPU (e.g. temperature, FSB clock, core voltage, signature), lets you view which features are supported by the processor (e.g. debugging extension, time stamp counter, page attribute table, direct cache access), as well examine the cache properties, BIOS features, and boot options. Other important features worth mentioning are represented by the possibility to view useful data about PCI/AGP devices, memory modules, logical drives, USB devices, printers, and network. Plus, the hardware monitoring option displays the temperature core, system bus clock, FSB clock, and HDD temperature, while the diagnostic feature informs you about the HDD health status, controller revision, buffer size, and others. Furthermore, ASTRA32 comprises a list with the programs that are installed on the computer. You can select the details to be included in the reports and save them to plain text, HTML, INI, XML, or CSV file format. You don’t need special computer skills for working with this tool, as the application scans the computer and automatically displays the detailed information in the primary panel. All in all, ASTRA32 offers you comprehensive details about hardware and displays a list with the devices whose drivers are not properly installed..
Not only does ASTRA32 provide a detailed analysis of your system it also offers diagnostics and comes with some powerful unique features such as a Drivers Troubleshooter and a quick HDD Health Status checker. You will appreciate the accuracy with which ASTRA32 acquires the information about the detected devices as it mostly refers directly to the hardware not to the Windows Registry. ASTRA32 uncovers even undocumented data. You can be sure that the obtained information about the computer hardware and device operational modes is precise irrespective of the installed drivers. ASTRA32 has a unique feature (Drivers Troubleshooter) that allows searching for all physical devices and creates a list of all devices whose drivers are not properly installed or completely missing. ASTRA32 will also test your hard drive for reliability and work out the diagnosis using a unique algorithm. With the Quick HDD Health Status checker function, you will always know if your hard drive is OK or if it is time to create a backup. Be aware of all contingencies. ASTRA32 works even with hard drives plugged in to external UDMA/SATA controllers. Others features of the program include a built-in report wizard and an ability to work in a batch mode, which supports the use of report profiles and macros. The program can create reports in one of the following formats: TXT, INI, HTML, XML, CSV. With ASTRA32, you will quickly have complete information about your whole computer system. The benefits for PC repair technicians and system administrators are obvious. You can also download Portable ASTRA32.
Here are some key features of “ASTRA32”:
- detects 331 processor and coprocessor types from: Intel, AMD, Cyrix, VIA, Centaur/IDT, Rise, Transmeta, NexGen, UMC, IBM, Texas Instruments, C&T, IIT, ULSI, National Semiconductor, SiS
- identifies processor frequency, CPU clock multiplier and FSB clock, detects expected (not-overclocked) processors frequency, processor number, socket (slot, socket) and package (Platform ID) processor type, identifies processor features (MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, Supplemental SSE3, SSE4, SSE5, 3DNow!, 3DNow! Extensions and others) and L1/L2/L3 processor cache size
- a unique Drivers Troubleshooter function. It lists all problem physical devices whose drivers are not properly installed or completely missing
- quick HDD Health Status checker (using an unique algorithm)
- detailed drivers information (driver name, provider, version, date, status, etc.) for each physical device
- identifies motherboard manufacturer and URL, identifies vendor, date and version of BIOS, identifies vendor and model of chipset
- identifies models and size of ATA/ATAPI devices (HDD, CD/DVD drives, ZIP drives). Detects interface type (Parallel ATA, Serial ATA I, Serial ATA II). Detects PIO, DMA and Ultra DMA modes (including active modes of the configuration). Identifies ATA/ATAPI devices on external UDMA/SATA controllers. Detection of CD/DVD-drives’ maximum and current read/write speeds
- reading of HDD S.M.A.R.T. information (including drives using external UDMA/SATA/RAID controllers) and detection of HDD temperature
- identifies SCSI devices (HDD, CD drives, scanners, tape drives). Detects device name, type, size, SCSI serial number, temperature, manufacture date, buffer size, HDD rotation speed and others
- detects SPD memory modules (size, type, vendor, speed parameters and many others)
- identifies PCI/AGP/PCI-X/PCI-E/PCMCIA, ISA/PnP devices and used resources. Program can detect over 12200 devices
- identifies USB devices (vendor, model, serial number, version, speed and others). Program can detect over 13800 devices
- identifies over 9900 monitor models, the viewable diagonal image size, modes supported by the monitor and other features
- support of DMI/SMBIOS standard, including detection of system name, motherboard model, BIOS, CPU, cache, memory subsystem parameters, motherboard slots and ports information
- identifies vendor and model of graphic controller, video memory size
- identifies sound card type, modem, network card, LPT/PnP devices (printers, scanners) and many others
- information about Windows and installed programs and hotfixes
- creates a file report in plain text, INI, HTML, XML and CSV format
- able to run in batch mode
- able to run without installation. Standalone version also available.
- ability to import reports into hardware inventory management software
- 14 days trial
- Nag screen
- The trial version will not create a file report, run programs and macros in batch mode, detect serial numbers of devices
- Added detection of Intel Celeron (Haswell-DT), Intel Celeron Mobile (Haswell-H), Intel Celeron Mobile (Haswell-ULX) processors
- Improved support of AMD Kaveri family processors
- Fixed detection of Intel Xeon (Nocona), Intel Xeon (Irwindale) processors
- Fixed detection of temperature and Turbo Clock information of Intel Atom (Bay Trail, Avoton/Rangeley) processors
- Added detection of new processors feature: PREFETCHWT1 Instruction
- Some minor bugs fixed
- Updated program database
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.