A professional and practical solution for engineering offices that need to accurately design steel beams, columns and base plates
ASDIP Steel is an application comprised of three modules that enable its users to design structural steel elements fast and easy. The application is in compliance with the latest AISC specifications and allows you to design steel base plates, columns, as well as steel and composite beams. ASDIP Steel displays a user-friendly interface and provides in-field editing to maximize productivity. Uses can instantly view the obtained design results as they enter data.
Here are some key features of “ASDIP Steel”:
- Comprehensive interface and functions;
- Users are able to design steel base plates, columns and beams;
- Design for biaxial loading, including uplift;
- Supports design for simply supported beams with two end cantilevers;
- Generate and display the forces, moments and pressure, as well as the moment and shear diagrams;
- Automatically calculates lateral bracing parameters;
- US, SI and Metric units available.
- 15 MB free hard disk space
- Nag screen
- 15 days trial
- Using the unregistered version, you can not print reports or save the current projects.
- Fixes a problem with the calculation of the composite strength when the partial composite percentage was specified.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.