ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre is a complete media player that brings all the elements you need to play Blu-rays, DVDs, HD movies or online videos. The user interface doesn’t appear to be very impressive, but the minimalistic appearance definitely attracts power users who generally look for an easy-to-use program. The menu bar is on the upper part of TotalMedia. Here you can configure SimHD settings (manually or automatically), 3D stereo settings (including the selection of a display), Audio / Video Center (audio output, audio effects, equalizer, display, and video effects). SimHD has the purpose to significantly improve the quality of DVDs and low-resolution videos (including YouTube videos), so that image sharpness increases, making videos look more realistic. In the Audio/Video Center there are five different video effects – Vivid, Bright, Blue, Black and White, Theatre – and you can adjust brightness, contrast, hue and saturation. In the Settings section you can configure user interface language, set the path for captured images and bookmarks, adjust the parental control level (and set a password), select file associations, as well as select power manage mode. On the left side of TotalMedia’s main window is Media Manager, where you can access the library, shared content, online content (from YouTube, but you can’t currently view or download videos), and create playlists. TotalMedia mainly focuses on playing Blu-rays, and it does so wonderfully. Also, navigating through the video is easily done. During our tests, the application crashed once, when a video was playing and we brought up Task Manager. The video automatically stopped, and after we selected it to play again, TotalMedia got stuck and had to exit. Also, whenever you play a video, the Windows 7 color scheme switches to basic. All in all, ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre has shown us some pretty strong features for a media player, especially when it comes to playing Blu-Rays..
ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre is a high-quality media playback application that enhances your movie-viewing experience. It has a slick and intuitive user interface that makes it visually appealing to beginners and video enthusiasts alike. In addition to basic DVD player functions, ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre offers media and file format support for H.264/WMV-HD and BDMV / BDAV / BDJ / AVCHD. Universal Player, including Blu-ray and HD DVD In addition to playing commercial and homemade DVD movies, TotalMedia Theatre plays Blu-ray discs, AVCHDs, CDs, VCDs, and a variety of multimedia files, including QuickTime, RealPlayer, DVR-MS, WMV HD, and H.264 HD videos. For HD DVD and Blu-ray, TotalMedia Theatre fully supports the entire specifications and can play back: · Blu-ray movies (BDMV, BD Live), including all Hollywood movie discs, with full support for Java games and Internet interactivity · HD DVD movies, including full support for user interaction and Internet interactivity through HDi · Personal recorded BD-R/RE discs (BDAV) Best Performance on High Definition (HD) Content Playback ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre supports playback of all three Blu-ray disc video formats: High Definition MPEG-2, AVC, and VC1’s well as all kinds of other High Definition (HD) content: WMV HD, Quicktime HD, DivX HD, and H.264 HD. Support includes both 1280×720 (720p) and 1920×1080 (1080p). The smooth playback and excellent performance (lower CPU usage) make TotalMedia Theatre the obvious choice for your video-watching needs. Next Generation Home Theatre ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre fully supports the next generation audio formats used in Blu-ray discs and HD DVDs: LPCM, AC-3, DD+, and MLP. Of course, it also supports Dolby Surround, Digital 5.1 (AC-3), and a virtual speaker mode. Once your favorite soundtracks are playing, fine-tune your audio experience with our broad 10-band equalizer. Pick from a variety of presets, or customize the sound to your personal taste. Windows Media Center Edition Plug-in The program comes with a Windows Media Center Edition plug-in built right in! The plug-in provides a “10 foot” user experience: big buttons and compatibility with your remote control mean you can use TotalMedia Theatre to watch your HD DVD and Blu-ray movies from the comfort of your couch. HDCP Support ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre includes full support for High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP), a form of digital rights management. As part of its HDCP support, TotalMedia Theatre controls content over both DVI (Digital Visual Interface) and HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) connections. Watch AACS-Protected Discs AACS (Advanced Access Content System) is the copy protection technology for Blu-ray and HD DVD. ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre fully supports playback of AACS-protected discs. Smart Stretch Tired of those blank borders when you watch a 4×3 movie on a 16×9 screen? Smart Stretch intelligently stretches your videos with minimal distortion to fit across the entire display. The center of your movie stays proportioned while the stretching is limited to the far sides of the screen. Auto Enhance Video Intelligent, real-time color enhancing makes your movies look picture-perfect and vivid, frame after frame. Time Stretch On a flight and don’t have time to finish a movie? Time Stretch lets you watch a two hour video in an hour without losing video and audio quality. ArcSoft Virtual Speaker The ArcSoft Virtual Speaker includes a speech booster, virtual surround module, and a fully customizable Smart Bass amplifier to turn an otherwise bland stereo or headphone sound source into an intense aural generator. 10-band Equalizer Fine-tune your audio experience with a broad 10-band equalizer. Pick from a variety of presets, or customize the sound to your personal taste. Floating Toolbar Save your screen space for your movie, not your playback controls. Access common navigation commands while watching a full-screen movie without using the main control panel. ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre will offer you a unique experience in watching movies!
Here are some key features of “ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre”:
- Play All Media Files Smoothly:
- Play multimedia files smoothly, including Blu-ray, DVD, HD video, SD video, audio and photo. Comprehensive video format support lets you play almost all video files. Play video files like WMV, MPEG, AVI in near HD with SimHD technology. Play various audio formats, including WMA, M4A, AAC, FLAC, and AMR.
- Watch Movies in Beautiful 3D:
- Play 3D movies and video files including Blu-ray 3D movies. Create 3D in real time from 2D videos and DVDs using Sim3D. Play 2D image files like JPG, BMP, PNG, and TIF in 3D using Sim3D. Set left/right, top/bottom, and anaglyph mode manually. Depth perception can be adjusted to customize your 3D experience.
- Advanced SimHD brings video & DVD to high definition:
- A professional video player, bring DVDs and low-resolution videos, even YouTube videos, up to near high-resolution quality with improved SimHD algorithms. Offer dynamic lighting, denoise and smoothness enhancements.
- Perfect Media Management and Magic View:
- Provides intuitive media management panel to help you add and manage various media files effortlessly. Magic View allows you to browse media files faster and arrange thumbnails in different sizes. Sort your media library by title name, date or duration. Manage your playlists and add or delete any media file with ease.
- For TotalMedia Theatre with DVD playback:
- Intel Pentium 4, Pentium M, or equivalent; AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
- 24 MB free hard disk space
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- DVD-ROM drive
- 16-bit color display at 800×600
- DirectX 9.0c
- For TotalMedia Theatre with Blu-ray and HD DVD playback:
- Intel Pentium EE 3.2 GHz, Intel Core Duo, or equivalent; AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
- 120 MB free hard disk space
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Blu-ray or HD DVD drive
- NVIDIA GeForce 8400 and above, or AMD(ATI) HD2400 and above.
- 256 MB graphics card or above
- HDCP compliant display for digital output (HDMI connection); TV or VGA monitor for analog output
- 15 days trial
- Nag screen
- Plays Blu-ray 3D movies and watch 2D DVD movies in 3D in real-time
- Includes a powerful Media Manager to help you organize and search for videos easily and quickly
- Newly improved SimHD supports De-Noise, Dynamic Lighting and increased frame-rate conversion
- Provides a Smart Menu so you can view detailed information about the currently playing DVD or video file without interrupting playback
- Includes online video streaming directly from popular streaming websites
- Redesigned elegant Audio/Video Center and intuitive user interface
- Supports 3D formats: JPS, MPO
- Supports MPEG-4 ASP files
- Supports external subtitle files: SRT, SMI, SSA, IDX, and SUB
- Supports video formats: AVS, WTV, MKV (with multiple audio tracks and subtitles)
- Supports audio formats: ALAC, wmal, APE, FLAC, LPAC, OFR
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.