Helps to calculate ink, toner coverage of the page
APFill Ink Coverage Meter is a unique utility for PrintShops and Home users. Now you can optimize pages you print to spend less Ink, Toner and Money. Ink, toner usage is usually described by the printer manufactures as so many pages of A4 using 5% coverage. This software helps you calculate ink, toner coverage on the page before printing. When you use APFill Ink Coverage Meter you can estimate first cost more accurately. APFill will help you to estimate price both from paper density, paper format and original color density. So you will be able to optimize pages you print to spend less Ink, Toner and Money.
Here are some key features of “APFill – Ink Coverage Meter”:
- Measure the ink coverage of the highlighted screen area (while previewing the page in a graphic editor before printing, for example.)
- Measure the ink coverage of every page of a PostScript file (*.ps) with CMYK separation. To use this feature, you will also need to install Ghostscript 8.51 for Win32.
- Measure the perimeter of a selected area of the screen.
- Selected area surface measurement (The “Area (auto)” feature allows you to measure the area filled in with a specified color on the screen.
- Area measurement results can be displayed either in pixels or in user-defined units, which can be set up in “Measuring Scale”.
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.