A useful tool to test performance both on static and dynamic resources
Apache JMeter may be used to test performance both on static and dynamic resources (files, Servlets, Perl scripts, Java Objects, Data Bases and Queries, FTP Servers and more). It can be used to simulate a heavy load on a server, network or object to test its strength or to analyze overall performance under different load types. You can use it to make a graphical analysis of performance or to test your server/script/object behavior under heavy concurrent load. Apache JMeter is a handy and reliable desktop application designed to load test functional behaviour and measure performance.
Here are some key features of “Apache JMeter”:
- Full multithreading framework allows concurrent sampling by many threads and simultaneous sampling of different functions by separate thread groups.
- Careful GUI design allows faster operation and more precise timings.
- Caching and offline analysis/replaying of test results.
- Highly Extensible:
- Pluggable Samplers allow unlimited testing capabilities.
- Several load statistics may be choosen with pluggable timers .
- Data analysis and visualization plugins allow great extensibility as well as personalization.
- Functions can be used to provide dynamic input to a test or provide data manipulation.
- A Huge performance improvement has been made on High Throughput Tests (no pause), see Bug 54777
- An issue with unnecessary SSL Context reset has been fixed which improves performances of pure HTTP tests, see Bug 55023
- Important performance improvement in parsing of Embedded resource in HTML pages thanks to a switch to JODD/Lagarto HTML Parser, see Bug 55632
- Better recording of HTTPS sites, embedded resources using subdomains will more easily be recorded when using JDK 7. See Bug 55507 . See updated documentation: HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder
- Redirection are now more smartly detected by HTTP Proxy Server, see Bug 55531
- Many fixes on edge cases with HTTPS have been made, see Bug 55502 , Bug 55504 , Bug 55506
- Many encoding fixes have been made, see Bug 54482 , Bug 54142 , Bug 54293
- HTTP Samplers and Proxy:
- Bug 54627 – JMeter Proxy GUI: Type of sampler setting takes the whole screen when there are samplers with long names.
- Bug 54629 – HTMLParser does not extract tag urls.
- Bug 55023 – SSL…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.