A fast and powerful application that synchronizes Outlook calendars, contacts, journals and related data with other email accounts
Altsync for Outlook is a powerful add-on designed to help you easily synchronize Microsoft Outlook folders with other email accounts without a server. Synchronize, share all types of folders (calendars, contacts, emails, journals, notes and tasks). Automatically transfer all changes using only e-mail account. Just add email addresses which should receive the folder and you are all set-up. No extra work is required.
Here are some key features of “Altsync for Outlook”:
- Easy to use for beginners, powerful for advanced users.
- No complex wizard to go through. Can be run with one mouse click.
- Works automatically, sends changes on each send/receive.
- No server required. Works over email.
- Works with all types of Outlook folders (calendar, contact, email, journal, note and task).
- Works with all Outlook versions: 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003, 2007 and 2010 (32 bit).
- 14 days trial
- Office 2013 support added.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.