Advanced JPEG Compressor is a program designed to help you edit image files of various formats, including JPG, BMP, PNG and TGA. The interface of the application is plain but its elements are cluttered. Images can be imported by using only the file browser, because the “drag and drop” method is not supported. Batch processing is allowed. So, you can toggle between image compression and correction mode, switch to batch processing mode, save profiles and compress pictures. Advanced JPEG Compressor lets you adjust the compression levels of a photograph, set up a detail quality equalizer, as well a rotate, resize and crop pictures. In addition, you can apply various effects (e.g. brightness, contrast, red eye reduction, color levels, saturation, sharpen, temperature), add watermarks, remove noise, zoom in and out, as well as edit comments and profiles. Furthermore, you can view image information, toggle between free, original and lossless compression mode, use a move and selection tool, enable Advanced JPEG Compressor to keep EXIF data, text comments, file date and metadata, set the interval for integrity marks, and more. Advanced JPEG Compressor runs on a moderate amount of system resources, includes a well-written help file (too bad it doesn’t include enough snapshots) and worked smoothly during our tests. We haven’t encountered any difficulties and strongly recommend Advanced JPEG Compressor to all users..
Advanced JPEG Compressor (AJC) is an application which helps you process with special care your digital photos to preserve their original picture quality. AJC contains our very powerful JPEG compression engine and technology specially designed to do this. This utility allows you to change the aspect of images, by adjusting the quality, contrast and brightness, as well as remove red eyes. JPEG (JPG) is the most popular digital photo format. AJC makes all the base image processing tasks you need to get your photos ready for sharing, storing and printing: allows you to edit, resize and compress images. The built-in picture editor allows you to crop, remove red eyes, change levels, and more photo editing options. In addition, with the built-in photo resizer users will have the possibility of easily changing their image dimensions and resolution. Special abilities, such as image watermarking and JPEG EXIF data editor there are also available. AJC can work as a powerful batch image resizer and JPEG image converter to convert GIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP images to JPG format. The batch processing mode and the use of ‘profiles’ let you easily automate any tasks. You can even do different picture editing or resizing of particular images from the batch with a special ‘individual’ batch option. Batch rename and use a lot of options available. Advanced JPEG Compressor has a very convenient and flexible user interface which allows you to view ‘before and after’ pictures. All of the AJC’s user interface solutions designed to save your time and money.
Here are some key features of “Advanced JPEG Compressor”:
- Interactivity – the process of compression becomes visual, effectively trading image quality with file size by adjusting the compressor’s settings. It also offers a preview of the resulting image immediately in the result image preview window
- Multi-document interface allows you to work with many images at the same time, enabling you to view and compare different compression parameters applied to either the same or different images
- Advanced JPEG compression engine, specially optimized for higher image quality, considerably reduces the file size of images and provides the most comprehensive set of options to tune the compression level
- Profiles considerably improve processing of multiple images with similar characteristics. A profile contains the most important compression parameters along with resizing information. You can create, save, edit and apply named profiles
- Photo hosting integration allows you to save photos in the Web. Our photo hosting service allows you to upload and store your photos on our web server. Use this feature to share your photos online – email links, insert photos in forums, use for auctions, etc.
- Command-line processing ability lets you to automate base image processing tasks
- Graphic Detail Quality Equalizer is a unique feature that gives you significant flexibility in adjusting the compressed image quality. Its 5 bands are intended to tune the compression level applied to the image details with different sizes (ranging from large to small)
- Compression-oriented image prefiltering helps to achieve better compression/optimization results and improve the visual appearance of an image. You can choose one of five filters and change the level and radius (depth) of applying the active filter
- Separate compression sliders for Luma (intensity) and Chroma(color) channels allow you to gain better compression results, eliminate color artefacts, and significantly improve the compressed image quality
- Hold the defined compression ratio is a unique feature for graphic software that allows you to create images whose file size is limited by the defined compression ratio (like the “bit rate” parameter for audio files), and does not depend on their content
- Selective image compression – some areas of the image can be compressed more or less than others. This useful feature allows you to save high quality for the most important parts of the image (faces,etc.), and lower for the rest, achieving excellent compression results
- Progressive JPEG images support; images in this format being published on the Web will be incrementally displayed (gradually improving their quality) during loading from the Internet or other communications
- Additional options for adjusting precision of compression allow you to get the best result depending on the priority: small file size or high image quality (which means large file size)
- Ability to acquire images from TWAIN compliant devices – such as scanners or digital cameras
- Image Resizing (Resampling) by using one of three implemented high-quality interpolation methods
- Viewing/Editing the invisible text (signature, copyright notice, comments, etc.) embedded in your JPEG file
- Possibility to crop unnecessary portions of the image
- Easy-to-use and highly customizable user interface
- You cannot save images with the unregistered version
- Nag screen
- Minor user interface improvements
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.