Adobe Muse is a full-featured website design application that enables developers to create simple to complex layouts without requiring advanced HTML knowledge. Providing the compelling and user-friendly environment that Adobe accustomed its users with, it bundles an extended feature set ready to assist you in generating and publishing professional-looking webpages. Adobe Muse offers support for the latest technologies and standards, allowing the creation of cross-browser websites for PCs, tablets and phones. Unlike other similar utilities, it does not feature code editing, which makes it perfect for inexperienced users who like focusing on the design rather than the coding process. Thanks to the so-called ‘Plan Mode’, you can configure the layout of your webpage by creating a sitemap, rearranging pages using drag and drop actions and creating master pages. Then, you can proceed to customizing the design of each section by adding locally stored images, video content, link anchors or use the rich widget library to insert buttons, tooltips, contact forms, horizontal or vertical menus, tabbed panels or image galleries. Considering the popularity of social networks, it is a must to embed social buttons into a website. Adobe Muse’s library includes predefined buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vimeo and YouTube. Scroll effects and animations can be added to make the page more appealing, while the extended collection of web fonts, the rich color palette, the advanced text editing options, the customizable character, graphic and paragraph styles help you make sure that the output website looks exactly as you want it to. Objects can be easily rearranged, locked or hidden and layers can be easily managed and organized. The website can be previewed within the application or in the default web browser right before exporting the project in HTML format or uploading it with a FTP provider. Rising up to its developer’s name, Adobe Muse is intended to assist beginner designers in creating interactive websites. The source code is automatically generated by the application, which allows them to unleash their creativity and concentrate on the site appearance..
Adobe Muse was developed as a easy-to-use and powerful piece of software that can be used to create websites. You can design and publish original HTML pages to the latest web standards without writing code. Adobe Muse enables designers to get their content on the web using familiar features.
Here are some key features of “Adobe Muse”:
- Hundreds of web fonts
- Add engaging interactivity
- Parallax scrolling
- Site hosting options
- In-browser editing
- Meets the latest web standards
- 2.33GHz Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 2800+, or faster processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Adobe AIR 3.3
- 30 days trial
- 20 GB of cloud storage
- Limited access to services
- A more connected Adobe Muse:
- Adobe Muse CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. You also get 20GB of cloud storage for backup and sharing. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- Social widgets:
- Simply drag and drop to add Facebook “Like” and Twitter “Follow” buttons, YouTube and Vimeo videos, Google maps, and more – without copying and pasting code. Customize options such as color scheme, button type, or map address without leaving Adobe Muse.
- Updated scroll effects:
- Make your sites more engaging with page elements that move in different directions at different speeds with the scroll of a mouse or touch of a finger. Apply scroll effects, including opacity and fading options, to background images, slide shows, and Adobe Edge animations.
- Library panel and Exchange:
- Save a variety of website de…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.