Gantt Chart ASP.Net Web Server Component for C# programmers
With ActiveGanttCSA Scheduler Component you can add scheduling capabilities to your application. An ActiveGantt control displays all types of data that can be presented in a Gantt Schedule format. An ActiveGantt control can be typically used to display appointments, tasks or other kinds of programmed activities. This component makes it easy to build rosters, TV/movie scheduling, classroom scheduling, equipment/location rental, payroll, assembly line production, and many other applications.
Here are some key features of “ActiveGanttCSA Scheduler Component”:
- Built using 100% managed code (C#)
- Compatible with Visual Studio 2002, 2003 & 2005
- Easy to use component. Easy to understand object hierarchy
- Snap to grid and tool tips for easy date selection
- Conflict detection
- Infinite levels of zoom in the timeline. (zoom in, zoom out capabilities)
- Locale customizable
- Complete color and font customization
- Drag and drop functionality
- Comprehensive user’s manual in printable format, also available online. Context sensitive help
- Also available as a VB6 ActiveX control, an MFC ActiveX control, a 100% managed net windows forms component in vb.net or C# or an ASP.Net web server control in vb.net or C#
- Special versions (different builds) for Visual Studio 6.0, 2002, 2003, 2005 and 2008
- Visual Studio 2002, 2003, 2005 or 2008
- Net Framework version 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 or 3.5
- Demo Project
- Fixed a bug that prevented adding start-to-start predecessor relationships through the UI
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.