Really quick search of lost ZIP passwords. Works applying video cards
Accent ZIP Password Recovery is an easy-to-use but very efficient application for recovering ZIP archives passwords. The application supports various encryption methods: · ZIP/Classic and WinZip AES · Applies ATI and NVIDIA display cards and requires up to 60 times less time to recover password · Is optimized for all modern processors and sucks them dry · Applies automatic password searching according to preset scenarios · Applies the password mutation mechanism during the dictionary attack ZIP encryption Alongside with a modern stable protection of WinZIP AES, software supports classical ZIP encryption that is more widespread and is still applied in all modern archivers such as 7Zip, PKZIP, WinRAR, etc., regardless of its weakness. GPU computing AccentZPR supports ATI Stream and NVIDIA CUDA technologies. The program can operate applying ATI and NVIDIA GPUs. Use of display cards improves the performance significantly (for example, one display card ATI 5770 can replace up to 12 processors Intel Q6600). The program will estimate the system processor and choose the fastest code for password searching. Be sure – here is a unique and fast recovery of WinZip passwords. Novice users will estimate the automatic recovery of passwords according to preset scenarios – it saves time when they are at the stage of studying the program. Professionals will be able to extend the capabilities of the dictionary attack – a macrolanguage that determines the password mutation rules is implemented in the program
Here are some key features of “Accent ZIP Password Recovery”:
- Supports classic ZIP archives (created with any compatible ZIP archiver like PKZIP, WinZIP, WinRAR, 7-zip, etc)
- Supports AES encrypted ZIP archives (created with WinZIP 9.0 and later)
- Leverages GPU to recover passwords for AES encrypted files up to 60 times faster than CPU
- Choose from three types of attack: brute force, mask and dictionary attacks
- Automated password recovery with predefined scenarios
- Uses user-defined sets of rules for dictionary attacks
- Supports Unicode and ANSI dictionaries
- Graphic interface is easy to learn and use
- The demo version only shows first 3 symbols of a password
- Support for AMD Radeon R7/R9 Series GPUs
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.