Able Photo Slide Show is a program which enables you to create slideshows from your favorite image files in a familiar environment. It can be easily used by individuals of any experience level.
The interface of the tool is plain and intuitive. Image files can be imported into the list via the treeview only, since the “drag and drop” method is not supported.
So, you can add a soundtrack to your slideshow and select the sequence order (forward, reverse or random), as well as enable the slideshow to automatically change slides after a specific time, automatically rotate by EXIF information and to synchronize slides with the audio track.
But you can also select the transition effect (e.g. random, push top to bottom, fade in), reduce large images to fit, rotate pictures, switch to full screen mode, edit descriptions, and more.
The simple-to-use program takes up a moderate amount of system resources, includes a well-written help file with snapshots for all user levels, has a good response time and didn’t freeze, crash or pop up errors during our tests. All in all, Able Photo Slide Show is a very good application when it comes to creating image slideshows and we strongly recommend it to all users.
Able Photo Slide Show is an easy-to-use and handy application that allows you to view your image files in a continuous manner.
You just point it to a file in folder, say how long to display each picture, select transition effects and then sit back and watch. If a picture is too large for your screen, it is automatically resized so the aspect ratio would be kept.
Here are some key features of “Able Photo Slide Show”:
· Load up multiple formats of images including TIF, FAX, GIF, JPG, BMP and many others
· View slideshows with 150 transitional effects (with preview)
· Multiple images per Slide
· Folder monitoring
· Full screen mode. Hide cursor on full screen mode
· “Panorama” view effect (with auto scrolling)
· “Zoom” view effect (Panorama and Zoom tab)
· Preview the images while loading the list
· Slide show Auto-start
· Start and Stop buttons
· Choice of the buttons size in the tool bar
· Viewing selected items, or all items in the folder (and subfolder)
· Sequence options (forward, reverse, and random)
· Repeat slide show option
· Slide delay adjustment
· Background color or images selection
· Gradient filling
· Transition delay adjustment
· Adding and removing files in project from any folders (with preview)
· Multiple file selection
· Opening and saving projects
· Sorting and moving images in the list
· Extensions filter
· Individual orientation, transition and interval for each image
· Web gallery
· Access to the rotation controls from the pop-up menu
· Able Photo Slide Show Software allows you to create
· standalone executable slide shows and screen savers
· Addition and viewing of the graphic files description
· The information is stored directly in files with JPG, JPEG, JPE, TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N, G3F, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, GIF, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM extension
· Global caption
· The panel for display of the files description
· Sound Playback WAV, MID and MP3 (only if an MP3 codec is installed in your system) files.
· Sound recording for the playback list (voice recording or music by Mic)
· Image Browser allows to perform normal viewing functions and file management tasks (rename, move, copy, delete, e-mail, favorites list, print, edit, get image information, sort)
· Removing the Red Eye effect (caused by flash photography).
· Color adjust
· 128 MB RAM
· 30 days trial
· Watermark displayed on pictures
· Nag screen
· New transition effects
· Sorting by Name and by Date
· New feature: Random without repeat
· Fixed: issue with mouse cursor in the full screen mode