Allows you to create contour maps
3DFieldPro is a contouring plotting and 4D-3D data program. It converts your data into contour maps, surface or volume plots.
3DFieldPro allows create the contours (isolines) on surfaces and isosurfaces in volume from regular data set or scattered points.
The parameters of both 2D and 3D maps are customizable, which allows users to create projects exactly as they wish.
- 3D interpolation methods such as Radial Basis Functions, Inverse Distances, Triangulation, Kriging and Linear System
- Construction of 2D/3D maps of contours (isolines) on the base of numerical data
- Automatic or user-defined contour intervals and ranges
- Control over contour label format, font, frequency and spacing
- Automatic or user-defined color for contour lines
- Base map attached to data points
- Regression 2D data
- Splines for lines and contours
- Convert a contour bitmap to a 3D view
- Output maps as EMF, WMF, BMP, JPG, PNG file formats
- Multipage scale print
- 128 M RAM
- Less than 50 points available
- Does not print 3D view
- Nag screen
- Added transparent contour color fill